- FPGeeks' Inkcyclopedia entry for Montblanc Toffee Brown -- I was excited to see this because I recently received some cartridges of this ink over Christmas. Can't wait to try it, because I am a sucker for pretty much any kind of brown ink.
- The Process Video at edjelley.com -- he does an amazing job and this video is simply proof of that!
- A review of Diamine's Ancient Copper ink by Independence -- another winner in the "brownish" ink category.
- Noodler's Konrad Flex Pen at Inknouveau.com -- my hands say "yes, yes" to these beautiful pens, but my checkbook says "no, no" (at least for right now)!
- "Should I Eat or... Naaa, I'll Buy This Instead" from Derrick at I Still Write -- Funny post about the Faber-Castell Perfect Pencil, which he DIDN'T buy.
- Crane's has announced their new stationery lineups for 2013, with awesome lookbooks for both their personalized stationery line and their wedding line. I freaking love this stuff. (By the way, if you love Crane's as well, they have some pretty wonderful stationery items of all sorts on clearance right now.)
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Some Pen and Paper Links for a New Year's Day
This blog arose partly out of my fascination with (and admiration of) the many great pen and paper blogs out there. I reasoned, if they can do it, I can do it too! While that is NOT necessarily true (and I am still learning a LOT about this whole thing), these are some of my favorite recent posts from some great blogs that I follow. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
Posted by Randall at 5:18 PM